Friday, April 29, 2016

Aston Martin - Repair and Consignment Sales Redwood City - How My Aston Martin V8 Vantage Stacks Up Against A Porsche 911 Turbo - Bosch European Redwood City - (650) 368-3000


How My Aston Martin V8 Vantage Stacks Up Against A Porsche 911 Turbo



It’s not often that I get out of my Aston Martin, I get into another car, and I want that other car more than I want my Aston Martin. Usually I get into my aging Range Rover and I wonder why the automatic windshield wipers are on high even though it hasn’t rained in three weeks.

But that exact scenario presented itself last weekend when I met up with a reader named Steve who let me compare my Aston Martin to his Porsche 911 Turbo. It’s a 2007, just like my car.



And my God, the 911 Turbo is amazing. It’s so fast. It’s so smooth. Why didn’t you people recommend that I get one of those instead of this Aston Martin? Oh yes, that’s right. Because you want to see me break down a lot and write about it. You bastards.

Anyway, now that I’ve had the experience of driving both a 997 911 Turbo and my V8 Vantage back-to-back, I’ve decided to create a comparison for all of you out there who a) might be considering the two cars, or b) are not considering the two cars, but still want a detailed comparison from a man who once owned a 2011 Nissan Cube. Here goes.

source: http://jalopnik.com/how-my-aston-martin-v8-vantage-stacks-up-against-a-pors-1767976801
by Doug DeMuro

http://www.boscheuropean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment